Online Registration Form
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Scanned copies of the following documents must accompany your application form:
- Identity document.
- Last academic results.
-proof of payment of the R300 registration fee.
- Parent or Guardian identity document.
Consult the college brochure to find out if you meet the requirements of the course you want to study.
The language medium for lecturers is English.
1. Students are to submit ALL documents with their registration form, i.e. I.D copy, copy of results, and proof of payment. Failure to do so will results in your form not being captured.
2. All foreign students MUST attach their study permit, failure to do so will result in their form not being captured.
3. Students are not permitted to register 1 subject on more than 1 level, example, Mathematics N3 and Mathematics N4. Students may only do 1 or the other.
4. All corrections for registration should be done 7 days after initial registration and before the closing date for registation, and must be done so in writing.
5. Students are not permitted to register more than 2 levels.
6. Students are only allowed to do a maximum of 2 subjects exam only.
7. Please submit your application form before the closing date.
8. R300 registration fee must accompany this form (non refundable), students can only attend classes if their fees are up-to-date.
9. Students for N3 engineering programs must pay R180 for Umalusi Certificates (non refundable).
10. You must notify the registrar in writing immediately should you decide not to continue with your studies.
11. This college retains the right to refuse any applications without stating reasons.
NB: Please read all information below to ensure a successful online registration